We are happy to offer more classes through the Chappaqua Library . For registration check the Library website.
This class is designed for children to prepare foods with the assistance of an adult. Young children will need more assistance and oversight while older children may be able to handle more steps independently.
Here are dates and recipes:
1. Baked Meatballs and Tomato Sauce - February 8th 4:30
2. Cornmeal and Jam Scones - February 22nd 4:30
3. Beet or Sweet Potato Gnocchi - a class for advanced cooks - March 8th 4:30
4. Citrus and Olive Oil Loaf Cake (or muffins) - March 22nd 4:30
5. Chana Masala and a Quick Naan - April 5th 4:30
6. Sweet Potato Pancakes with a Sour Cream Dip - April 19th 4:30