Recipe by Chef Suzanne
2 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
2 tsp sugar
1.5 cups milk
1/2 cup olive oil
1 medium zucchini, grated
1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tsp fresh chives, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line or spray your muffin tin tray.
2. In a large bowl combine the dry ingredients. Whisk them all together.
3. in another bowl combine the eggs, milk and olive oil. Whisk those together.
4. Combine the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. The fold in the grated
zucchini as well as the cheeses and chives
5. Use an ice cream scooper or spoon to add the batter into the muffin tins. Bake for
15 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Serve for breakfast, brunch, snack or a side with a soup.